Print on plastic – glass – metal – cardboard – wood. Print date, logo, QR codes Reiner machines are maintenance free, changing the cartridge is enough to start printing again. Print on flat and uneven surfaces.
How to Use:
1. Enter the required data for printing to the printer, either via computer or the app (refer to the printer model, and how to send data).
2. Press the button on the printers to print.
Dimensions (l x w x h ): 140 x 160 x 85
Max. print area dimension (w x h): 65 x 12,7
Max. print speed: 1 s/print
Battery capacity: up to 1.000 pintsMax.
print area dimensions: (w x h) 65 mm (2 ) x 12.7 mm sample prints ↕12.7 mm
Made in Germany
– Reiner 970 is thermal printer allows you to print on curve surfaces,
– Number, date, time, text and graphics and print barcodes
– Automatic advancing numbering and dating barcode
– Up to four different print images can be stored in the 970
– Print image or logos can be created simply and quickly at the pc and transmitted via USB or Bluetooth
– Since the 970 is operated with rechargeable batteries, it can be used as a portable coding machine
– Your choice of regular ink for paper or cardboard or our specially formulated MP ink for marking on non-absorbent surfaces such as metal and plastic.
– The mp ink dries quickly, is smear resistant and is great for marking consumer products such as food packaging and bottles
– Max. print area dimensions: (w x h) 65 mm (2 ) x 12.7 mm sample prints ↕12.7 mm